Friday, April 12, 2013

Blog Carnival Feature: Carnival of Video Game Bloggers

Hello, all!

Party Until You Drop Dead's post, "Murder 101: What is a Murder Mystery Party Anyways?" was just featured in the May 2013 edition of the Blog Carnival "Carnival of Video Game Bloggers" over at Gaming My Way!

Click here to see the post!


Additionally, Gaming My Way has some awesome articles featuring game reviews, tips, and funny tidbits. I am currently enjoying "How to Successfully Run a High Powered Roleplaying Game" as I work on my various to-do lists in preparation for my still-pending murder mystery event at FanimeCon 2013. It's great to see some tips from similar hobbies that can carry over into the murder mystery world! (murder mysteries are, after all, role playing games themselves!)


♥princessofherworld

No comments:

Post a Comment